Monday, August 25, 2008

Preschool

I never finished my post the other night!
Since I live down here with a few of my siblings, we decided to do a little preschool with all of our kids. We do a little reading, a little activity, a little music, and of course my favorite, a little snack! Ha, ha!! I love the look on Karter's face in this picture! He looks so eager to learn! I changed the color on it just for fun. Oh...if you are wondering what "Reaching Success" is, it is the name of my AMAZING moms tutoring business. It is actually Reaching Success Learning Center. My sisters and I are helping her with it. The blog isn't up quite yet,but it's coming.








3 comments:

val said...

I love these pics, but the top 2 are especially cool! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Brimaca said...

Love the top two pics!

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

How fun you guys