Thursday, August 14, 2008

I thought I would go and practice my photography skills today. It was fun. Maybe someday I will be as good as my sister Davi at Highlite photography, and my cousin Erika who has Yellow Pear Photography. I am workin' on it guys!





Maggie and Irylend are 16 days apart. Irylend is my brother Zach's little girl. They got blessed a day apart. We would have done it the same day, but we decided to bless Maggie on saturday at Dexter's baptism. Maggie just turned 4 months old today, and of course Irylend will turn 4 months in 16 days. Anyway, I think this age is tough to take pictures of. They are so squirmy. Well at least my child is!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

You are a great photographer! Keep at it! Maggie is so precious! Miss seeing y'all! Say Hi to the kids from all of us!

The Gates said...

This look great Dani thanks again for taking them!

Brimaca said...

So cute! And yes my kids have Shaun moments. When M was 18 months almost everything he did reminded me of Shaun.

Erika said...

The babies are getting so big~ and Kamryn too...cute pics btw, you do a great job!