Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!





My plan was to do the Wizard of Oz! I love when people do themes! Devyn was so excited to be Dorothy! My mother in-law gave Kam a fairy costume that was perfect for a Glinda the good witch! Dex didn't want anything to do with it! He wanted to be something scary! So, I gave in. Maggie was still going to be a lion or scare crow, then I AM the wicked witch of the west, so I was going to dress the part! Anyway, things didn't happen that way. My mother in-law also gave Dex some money to buy a costume, and I decided to save money and use a costume I had for the baby. I dressed as a cowgirl and she was a horse, at our ward party, which was the day before Halloween. Then on Halloween, I was so busy, and so hot! I was sick and Maggie was sick, so I decided not to dress up, and Maggie wore the outfit we brought back from China a couple of years ago...so cute!!
So....here are the pics!

3 comments:

Brimaca said...

I made Caleb come look at how cute she is and he agrees! Usually he only thinks our babies are cute.

val said...

Super cute! We were half the Wizard of Oz a few years ago too.. SO if you need a lion and a scarecrow, we got you covered. Or it would be more fun to just join your group next time! And it was HOT on Halloween, what the heck? But now I am cold..always a complainer.. I must quit!

Anonymous said...

how do you like living in SG now.. your kids dressed up great..like the kids together too.. see ya around! Kristeen Gough