Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Old School!





As we were sitting down to eat Breakfast, Dex told Dev, "You look like you are dressed from the Old School!" I asked him why, and he said because her collar is over her sweater. Then I asked him how he dresses. He said, " I dress from the New School." So, I said, well how do I dress? He hesitated and said, "uuhh, you dress from the NO SCHOOL!" Ha Ha... kids!


Also, we got a dog today! He is a mini pincher. Grandma Harding got a shi tzu and ever since then my kids have been wanting a dog so bad. We looked on Craig's List and found this one for free! So far it is a good dog...we will see!

8 comments:

Erika said...

Ha! They are too funny...love the New School and No School and don't tell my kids about the dog....they will be jealous.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, the dog looks like fun! good pics, love the one of devyn and the one of the dog

Sheri said...

so funny! Caden thinks we are coming there for Christmas! We will have to come visit soon!
Good luck with the dog!

Brimaca said...

Ha ha! That's funny. Good luck with the dog. At least your kids are older to help with the dog.

The Gates said...

That is a funny story I can totally see Dexter saying that. See ya Sunday!

val said...

Darling pictures, and I love the funny comments. Kids are the best!

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

These pics are so funny, In response to your comment to me. I got her scrubs at the the uniform center by harmons. And yes we need to get together. Ash loved playing with your girls. I am almost done with this semester of school and then we can. Hmmm Ash is a Diamond talent every Tues and Thurs til 12:30. If you wanted to pick her up one day to play while I work you could.

Anonymous said...

It seem to me that dog keeps kids inertained - at my house these days our dog Toby Wun -is a hit with our grandkids when they drop by..