Monday, September 7, 2009

Blog-na













I can make up all sorts of excuses, but the fact is, I am not good at keeping up to date on my blog! It is a goal of mine to stay caught up..for me! I really do love the idea of the blog, and I love reading all of yours!
Here goes..The Beginning of our Labor Day Weekend 2009! We went swimming at Sand Hollow on Friday. Saturday we went to a parade in Hurricane for Peach Days.. Joe was in the parade for his work, Zions Way. We had Navajo Taco's!! Yum! My favorite~ Sunday after church, Joe made a fabulous Mexican fajita meal! The best I have ever had, actually. Then after my Sunday nap, the kids and I made squeeze Fudge. It is 1/2 bag of powdered sugar, 1 stick of butter, 1/3 c of cream cheese, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla..put it all in a zip lock bag and pass the bag around for everyone to squeeze for about 20 minutes, or until it's done! It was surprisingly pretty tasty! Then after we ate the fudge, us girls gave ourselves a pedicure!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!! Tell your cute family Hi! Is Sand Hollow and indoor place? It looks fun! Maybe next time we are down?!!

Brimaca said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you finally posted!!!!! I can't believe those are your kids! When I met you your kids were younger than mine are now! I can't get over that.

Erika said...

Super cute! I need to try that fudge...mmmmm. And your Navajo Tacos sound tasty, as does the fajitas. I guess I am hungry or something! Cutie kids too!

CaryMac said...

Dani, I love reading your blog and looking at your amazing pictures. Especially when I see some surprise pics of my own kids! I'm laughing at the name of the Blog-na! You're so good with words! Clever, clever, clever...