Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to our Sunny Days!








We are loving the warm weather!! I love to just sit outside and feel the sun kiss my face! And the smell of the fresh air... and the grass...awwhh! (I am enjoying them now, because in a few months, I will be allergic to the whole outdoors!)Anyway here is how our March has started out...
Devyn has started soccer. She practices twice a week, and her league is pretty intense. Dex tried out for baseball to be in the “major league” and he nailed it! He drove both pitches out to right field..very impressive. Kamryn and Maggie are great spectators and love to cheer for their siblings, until of course they find the playground, then the rest is history.

4 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Cute pics. This weather is so awesome. I love it too!

Brimaca said...

This just makes me jealous cuz I should be at all of this with you and working with out buddies at the same time. Sure miss you guys.

Andrea said...

Way to go Devyn & Dex! I am jealous of your warm weather. We will be covered in snow for at least another month. Cute pics.

Erika said...

I love the weather this time of year too. It is perfect. Not looking forward to allergies or the blazing heat. Ick. Congrats to your sporty kiddos. How fun!